Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not a trick, it is a design approach. If you want the best ranking on Google, your website, your content, and your partnerships will all become part of your SEO strategy.
We'll work with you to plan and execute your strategy.
What's involved in good SEO?
The SEO process has many dimensions.
Content v. Technical SEO
- Content SEO refers to optimizing the headings, titles, and text content on your site to support search engine indexing as well as your users.
- Technical SEO refers to the pieces that are designed only for search engines- your sitemap.xml, your robots.txt, your page META tags, canonical URLs, image alt text, and structured data such as JSON-LD. We also put URL paths & structure into this category.
On-site v. Off-site SEO
- On-site SEO refers to everything SEO-related that happens on your site directly.
- Off-site SEO refers to everything that happens outside of your site. Primarily this refers to Google Search Console setup, backlinks, and maintenance processes like disavow in spammy links.
Initial v. Ongoing SEO
- Initial SEO refers to the SEO aspects that can be completed and delivered at site launch.
- Ongoing SEO refers to the post-launch work- new content generation, off-site SEO work such as backlinks and promotions work, monitoring Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and maintenance work.
How we help you
- Site organization text reviews
- We review the critical keyword areas of your website to ensure you have your most important keywords in the right place for Google to see.
- Page titles
- META tags
- Top paragraphs
- XML Sitemaps are a crucial part of any SEO strategy. They allow search engines to more efficiently check your website for changes, and to figure out which pages are most important. With a good sitemap, you can ensure that Google returns regularly to keep your site index current.
Search engine keyword & competitor review;
- Keyword research & analysis
- We help you identify the search keywords that matter to your business, and the ones you should be focused on to get new customers.Google Sitemap technologies
- Google Analytics setup & review
- Google Search Console setup
- Link review
- Designing effective partner programs
- A critical long-term objective of any good SEO strategy is to increase the number of other websites linking to you... as this is a key factor in Google's pagerank algorithm, which determines which sites appear on top. We help you define a partner program, identify candidate partner sites, and provide them with the information they need.
If we're designing your website, it's fairly easy to estimate the initial SEO work as part of the initial project build.
Ongoing and external SEO work are process that involve a much longer time period. Depending on your goals, we can recommend a monthly budget of hours, and then invest those hours in your site along with regular report reviews.